Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Maternity Photos :)

I received a free photo session with a local photographer here in Chattanooga and thought it would be a great idea. Free session, all I have to do is pay for prints of anything I like. No big deal. Well, Josh couldn't go with me so I asked my brother in law to take a few shots of the both of us this past weekend. A few shots turned into hundreds of shots. We took pictures all day and had a blast. Even froze some to get a good shot and boy did we get some GREAT shots. James has some true talent when it comes to taking pictures. Its hard to pick just one picture as a favorite so I have included several for your viewing pleasure :)

Ready to pop!

I didn't think I wanted any naked belly shots, but I love this one!!


Is this not just too cute?!

I love the way he looks at me.

One of the favorites of the day. Love the sun behind me.

Our sweet miracle, the product of our love <3


She is going to have him wrapped around his finger.

Cute little shoes!


Our family is growing by 2 feet!


Hopefully at some point I will get the proofs from my other photo session. I wasn't too happy with how my appointment was rescheduled so many times (once after I drove all the way to Soddy basically) and I didn't even get the full hour that was promised. But alas, free is free and you can't complain. The worst that happens, I don't buy anything and I get to enjoy the amazing shots my brother took :) Now to just figure out which ones to frame! 

No comments:

Post a Comment