I love being crafty and with a wedding shower approaching and a bachelorette party 2 weeks later, I have plenty to work on. However, this weekend, I worked on little side crafts that I had been putting off for months. During Big/Little week, I tried to find crafts and ideas that I would like. I even went to Goodwill to find things that I could re-do or make my own and I found an awesome framed mirror that needed some paint. Cost, $2.99. Well I never actually got around to painting it. And now I've decided that it would be better in my house than my Little's, haha. Sorry Hannah! But I did finish a picture box that I started and ran out of time. It is so cute!! I bought the plain, wood colored box at Walmart for like $4 or something. I already have pictures picked out to put in each slot but haven't printed them yet. I'm a slacker, haha. I hope she likes it :)
I love my little Hannah and I miss her so much. Summer would be easier if I knew that she was coming back to me but she isn't. She is attending Paul Mitchell hair school in Murfreesboro to pursue her passion of hair. I'm so proud of her for following her dreams. She is so talented and will be amazing one day.
See what I mean? And this took like 20-30 minutes, we were running late, haha.
My little and I at Formal 2012. Our last official event together.


No comments:
Post a Comment